Welcome to the Fresh Comfort Virtual Quilting Bee! We are a group of 12 women from all over the US who are working together to make 12 quilts in the next year. Here's how it works . . .
1. Each month one person is in charge of the bee. (Let's just call her "The Queen".)
2. The Queen decides what kinds of blocks we'll make for that month.
3. The Queen also chooses (and purchases) the fabric for that month.
4. The Queen sends enough fabric out to the other 11 members (lets just call them "The Busy Bees") to make at least one block.
5. Each Busy Bee makes at least one block in the selected pattern and fabric and sends it back to the Queen.
6. The Queen can that do what she chooses with the blocks. She will most likely make a quilt.
That's it at a high level. I will post some gory details about block sizes, posting best practices, etc. in the next day or so.