Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Activate the March Plan!

I did not hear back from Jennifer, so let's go ahead and implement the March plan I talked about in the last post. (Sheesh. Do I sound like an IT geek or what?!) Thanks again for all your feedback. Thank you Barb, Tacey, and Carrie for being willing to shuffle around and thank you Joanna for joining us. Barb, thanks for racing around to get things together early. I can't wait to see what you came up with.

I'm really sorry everyone for the delay, and Hilary, I'm really sorry you probably won't get your blocks from Jennifer. I would be happy to make them if you have more fabric.

Thanks again everyone for helping us get back on track.

p.s. I updated the links at the right with the new month assignments. If you want me to link up to your blog, just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment