Sunday, January 31, 2010

Katie's January blocks



I had so much fun making these blocks! I have to admit, the thought of trying to come up with original blocks, executing them and having them stand up to the talent I've seen you other ladies have was a bit intimidating. But I dove in anyway, tried paper piecing, and I am very happy with the results. I hope you are too, Katie. They went in the mail yesterday.

I'm sorry about the bad pictures- bad camera, so I took them outside for sunshine, and now I have bad shadows! I'll try for better pictures next month!

2 comments:

  1. These are great, Carrie. Thank you! I can't wait to see them in person. I just love how everyone has come up with something so unique.

    Debbie and Hilary, I got your blocks over the weekend and love them, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! I love the idea of a branch with leaves. Very original.

    ReplyDelete